The cemetery is situated outside the developed part of the village, by a side road leading to the hamlet of Tuchla-Osada.
Surrounded with a fence, the section covers the area of 0.45 ha. Inside there are 72 mass graves. In the central part, accessed via a cobbled path, there is a cross with an information board at its base.
The cemetery was established in the years 1915-1916. The soldiers buried here died during the Gorlice Offensive in May 1915. Tuchla is the final resting place of soldiers from the 11th German army and 4th Austro-Hungarian army led by gen. August von Mackensen and soldiers from the 3rd Russian Army led by gen. Radko Dimitriev.