The memorial site is located in the fields, in the hamlet of Miękisz Stary – Kamionka, on the border with Charytany.
It commemorates the place of combat and death of the crew of a PZL-37B "ŁOŚ" from the 211th Bomber Escadrille against Luftwaffe during World War II.
The whole is composed of a wooden cross, a memorial plaque and a low wall, surrounded by a chain fence.
The plaque bears the inscription: “To the crew of the PZL 37 B Łoś aircraft from the 211th Bomber Escadrille shot down over the village Charytany by German fighters on 12 September 1939 lt. obs. Franciszek Kupidłowski, sec. lt. pil. Stanisław Sierpiński, corp. gunner Kazimierz Henryk Koniuszewski, corp. gunner Klemens Mazur. Hail to their memory”.